Thursday 10 December 2015

"Hire me!"

Let's start off with a confession: As of writing this, there have been 462 days since I have been looking for a full-time job in digital marketing.

I thought I would start my job hunt whilst still completing my MPhil degree because let's be honest, the job market is brutal! I think after still being on the job hunt for 462 days, I can comfortably say that. Now that I have completed my degree, I am more desperate for full-time work in my field than ever! 

I have signed up for all the job alerts, tried recruitment offices, stay involved on LinkedIn, attend seminars and network, network, network...but my luck has come up a bit short! I've decided it's time to be a bit more aggressive when it comes to getting my name out there!

I will be documenting my job hunt and listing why your company should hire me for digital marketing!

Please feel free to get in contact via LinkedIn, Twitter, or E-mail!

Source: http://worldofdtcmarketing.com/the-real-reason-big-pharma-is-in-trouble/working-in-the-industry/attachment/hire-me-writing-service/

No comments:

Post a Comment