Monday 14 December 2015

Day 466 - #HireBri

Day: 466
Jobs applied for today: 2
Jobs heard back from today: 0


I hope everyone had a nice weekend! the weather here wasn't so nice but I was able to enjoy a bit of time away from job hunting to spend time with friends. It was a nice change!

Seeing as it is Monday, I have not had much luck finding any new jobs listed, but managed to find two that I seemed suitable for. As we are in the last week before Christmas week, I fear I may not be hearing much back at all, which is worrying as I was hoping for a little bit of hope heading into the holiday!

Today I started the fourth course out of my five course Social Media Marketing specialization! It covers content, advertising and social IMC. I might have this finished before Christmas, which will give me a nice break before the next and final course begins in January. I hope this improves my employability, because I will be scratching my head as to what to do next if not!

A couple months ago, I attended a seminar put on my recruiters about what marketing skills are currently most desired. I felt I strongly had the skill sets presented and talked about, which was great! I left their feeling confident I could bring something fresh to the right company, however, two months later, ,I am still searching. As always, drop me an e-mail if you wish to discuss how I can utilise these desired skills in your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment