Wednesday 16 December 2015

Day 468 - Hello...is it Bri you're looking for?



Day: 468
Jobs applied for today: 0
Jobs heard back from today: 0


It's been a rough one the last couple of days! I've not found anything suitable to apply for, even after going on actual company sites to see their own listings rather than just relying on job listing sites - is this the beginning of the end for 2015? Oh don't get me wrong, there are a few digital marketing jobs out there, but I found that many of them are for applicants with an abundance of experience!

Which brings me to a point: I read a tweet from a sport recruitment page that read: "What's the most important feature when looking to start a sports career? Ambition? Qualifications? Experience? All of the above?"

I thought about it and realised if you are starting out your sports career, shouldn't the most important factor be ambition? I find that experience is hard to come by if all jobs want someone with experience. May be this is why I am still waiting for my big break. I can proudly say I have ambition though, as well as educational qualifications. If you missed them, you can have a look at my educational background here. And if you think I might be what your company is looking for, contact me!

Of course, feel free to disagree with me! What do you think is the most important feature when looking to start a career?
Source: GlassDoor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment