Monday 25 April 2016

Day 599 - A MAJOR update!



It's been quite a few months since my last post! Is it because I found a job? I do wish! But something better has happened!

To make a long story as short as possible, my boyfriend proposed at Christmas (yay!) and I had to travel back to America for a short while before coming back to the UK. After a lovely wedding day and time off for the honeymoon, I am ready to start looking for work again, and I have no restrictions as to who I can work for. No sponsorships needed! I have updated my FAQ's to reflect that here!

Since I was only able to start looking for work again as of Saturday, I am starting again from scratch. I have updated my CV, and I will be back on Indeed, LinkedIn, Reed, and anything and everything I can find. I will also soon be in contact with recruiters again to update them as to where I am at on the job hunt.

Image source
Just a reminder you can find our more about me and my skills here, as well as my education and my experiences.

If you are on the hunt for a highly organised and extremely motivated person to bringing something new to your company in terms of digital media or want to find better ways to connect with your customers, send me an e-mail, or find me on LinkedIn or Twitter.

Don't forget you can also share this blog within your network!

No comments:

Post a Comment